Monday, 14 July 2014

20 Facts About Me!

20 random facts about me, Just so you can get to know me better! You can leave me a fact about yourself in the comments below if you like! :)

1. I love all types of music: i literally love all kinds of music, all genres, all artists, whatever! I have the most random taste in music ever and it often surprises people!

2. As much as I love the idea of a bath, I can never stay in it for more than 5 minutes,-I get so bored!

3. My hair is naturally medium brown and very VERY curly!

4. My all time favourite album is 'Inside In The Inside Out' by The Kooks

5. Although I love the beach, I actually have a massive fear of seaweed, I wont go in the sea if there is more than a little bit of it in there, its so tangley and horrible!

6. My favourite holiday destination is Greece or Majorca

7. I hate trying new food, and I hate eating infront of people, I dont eat a wide variety of different foods, and to be honest I just see eating as a hassle really! (obviously i'm trying to change this!)

8. If I could go anywhere in the world, I would choose Italy

9. I really randomly get cravings for pizza

10. My best friend has the same name that I was nearly given!

11. I have 2 piercings in each ear

12. I'm a really quiet person if I am not comfortable in the situation

13. I'm allergic to kiwi

14. I get nervous about everything, I will worry when its totally unnecessary

15. The only exersizes that I actually enjoy doing are yoga and running 

16. I am sooooo paranoid about so many silly things

17. Although I hate seaweed, I looooove the beach!

18. I have 2 older sisters, no brothers and no younger siblings

19. At one point my family had over 30 fish at once!

20. I have absolutely no idea what I want to do in the future, but that's okay!

Thats it! 20 facts about me! Let me know if any of them are the same for you, i'll be sure to post again soon.

Carris x

20 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the post! I sometimes also dislike the feeling of seaweed because it feels a bit gross against my legs. I also enjoy doing yoga! Looking forward to more posts! If you had a moment could you check out my blog:
    http://simplyeasierliving.blogspot.com/
    I also just followed you on Bloglovin if you could do the same!
    Thanks
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! Yes it feels horrible! And yeah i'm checking out your blog now so i'll be sure to give you a follow :) Thankyou! x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I've come across from elwillmer.blogspot.com, your blog is great! Love the layout looks so professional, and everything is easy to find and read x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! your blog also looks great :D xx

      Delete
  4. You have a really nice blog! I'm really quiet sometimes as well and get really worried at the smallest things aha! Great post! I followed you on bloglovin, would really appreciate a follow back?

    thelilymint.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! And yes I think alot of people do. Yes of course xx

      Delete
  5. thanks for the comment on my blog - I enjoyed reading this post!
    I would also love to visit Italy.
    www.emilyjanebeautyandfashion.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great idea! Loving your blog! Just followed!!

    www.katelately.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comment on my blog!
    I <3 your blog and the design
    How did you make your header??
    L xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your'e welcome! And thankyou, I made it on paint and then when I uploaded it I clicked 'shrink to fit' xx

      Delete
  8. Loved going through it & thanks for sharing such an amazing post. Would
    you like to follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin & Google+? Lemme know!
    & keep in touch!


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've always wanted to have naturally curly hair!!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww mines really curly, i'[d love straight hair! x

      Delete
  10. I have two older sisters as well! Personally I enjoy being the youngest.
    www.daisyperson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments, I always read and reply :)