Wednesday, 30 July 2014

The Summer Tag!

Hello again everyone, I have decided to do a last minute post tonight because after this one I wont be able to post for two weeks or so as I go on holiday to Tunisia tomorrow morning. I have never actually been before and I don't know much about it really, but I'm going with my family so i'm sure it will be great fun, let me know what its like if you have been before!

I wasn't actually tagged by anyone but I wanted to try a Tag post, so after searching on Pinterest, I thought that this would be a nice Summery Positive post to leave you with, so here goes!

What is your favourite thing about Summer?
Sun!! Now I can't lie, I'm not a massive fan of the heat when its in the UK as we don't really have outdoor pools and air conditioning to cool us down, but the sun allows you to get out and about so much more than the usual rainy British weather!

Do you have a favourite Summer drink?
This is such an easy question for me, anyone that knows me will know that my favourite drink all year round is squash! I know,  I know, You were expecting something funky or alcoholic, but nope, I love nothing more than an ice cold glass of Robinsons Summer Fruits squash! Alternatively I'm loving flavoured teas at the moment, Forrest fruits and tropical especially.

Is there a particular location you like to go to each Summer?
Not really, nowhere specific, we usually holiday in somewhere warm and sunny, Spain, Majorca, Ibiza, Greece, anywhere hot and with a nice beach really!

Favourite makeup look for Summer?
As minimal as possible if I'm honest, after all, who can be bothered with Sitting down to do makeup all morning in this weather? Not me! Prime, BB cream, Concealer, Powder, Blush, One colour of eyeshadow, Mascara, Lippy, DONE! (wow that sounds a lot now!)

Dresses or Skirts?
Dresses! I wear dresses all year round, although I do have a fair few skirts this year.

Sandals or Ballet Pumps?
Sandals, no question about it!

Smokey Eyes or Bold Lips?
It has to be bold lips for me in summer, I'm Loving oranges this year, my fave is the 'Revlon Lip Butte'r in 'Tutti-Fruity'.

Do you wear your hair up or down more often in Summer?
Probably about the same actually, Maybe up?

Favourite Perfume for Summer?
Victoria Secret - Love Spell

Last but not least, Favourite Summer song?
I'm loving all of Ed Sheerans new album 'x' especially 'Runaway' and 'dont', but I also love
 Katie Sky - Paradise.

And thats it! Hope you enjoyed reading, I tag:

 And anyone else that wants to do this tag! I really enjoyed doing this so definitely give it a try,
 Enjoy your holidays!

Carris x

23 comments:

  1. I like bold lips too. Great post I enjoyed reading it. Keep up the great work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sandals too
    Don't like boots but it's too cold here for sandals
    Grey post BtW
    X
    Varinder Makeupmeandyoyo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun tag! I can't wait till summer, I'm counting down the days till Springs hit Australia..it's absolutely freezing right now haha
    Natalie♥
    Yours Truly, NY


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw yes! I actually quite like winter too :) xx

      Delete
  4. Hey Carris, I love the VS love spell and will listen to Katie Sky - Paradise. xx
    http://makeuptricksandtips.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are in the middle of Summer right here in the America.I choose dresses over skirts too. Dress can be easily put on and become an outfit. Great tag!

    amadea | misskristani.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Dresses are so much quicker, like a pre-made outfit! Thankyou so much! :) x

      Delete
  6. i love ed sheeran's album too! i've just nominated you for the liebster award over on my blog!

    http://septembrclouds.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a good album isn't it? Thankyou! I'll be sure to take a look :)xx

      Delete
  7. I really like your blog so had to nominate you for the Liebster Award. Hope you want to participate, it's a great deal of fun :)

    http://www.girlattitudes.com/2014/08/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I will get round to it at some point :) xx

      Delete
  8. i like sun too :P
    http://itskrisworld.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello doll. I own a beauty blog with makeup reviews, tips, fashion..... Check it out, if you like it please follow: Nika's Beauty Land

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a fan of Katie Sky. She has such a unique sound. Nice post!! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Found your blog. It is full of really good information. Thank you for sharing. If you ever need service on your furnace, air conditioner or water heater please visit us at rheemteamcomfort.com. We would love it if you would have a look at some of our blogs and let us know your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments, I always read and reply :)