Friday, 15 August 2014

A Girly Sleepover With Charley

Aloha!
Sorry for the lack of posts, as you know I've been on holiday to Tunisia for just under two weeks, and have just got back a few days ago. For everyone asking when I am going to do 'The Liebster Award'  I appreciate all the nominations and I will get round to doing it hopefully quite soon, but as I have just done 'The Summer Tag' I didn't want to do it just yet as I like to have a variety of posts on my blog and I didn't want to do two tags in a row.
I just wanted to clarify that the reason my posts do not go up on a timetable, is because I only post when I have something I really want to blog about, I don't want to do any blog posts half- heartedly as I feel like they wont be very interesting and I wont have written my best, though I do try to post fairly consistently. Sorry for this little 'rant' if you will, just wanted to clear that up.
Moving swiftly on, here are a few snaps from a sleepover with one of my best friends Charley, I just thought that I would show you what our pamper evening consisted of and what we did, obviously we don't always do this at sleepovers, but as we were messing around and taking pics anyway, I just thought 'Why not share them?!' So here we go :)

Random Selfiiiieeeeeeeee


Facemasks are just a MUST for sleepovers! This is the 'Love lettuce' one from Lush, It smells really nice like lavender, and feels like it really exfoliates your face because you can feel the lavender in the mask.


Night time skincare, I always enjoy trying out other peoples products when I'm at their house.



My favourite would have to be the tea tree products, they definitely do a great job for your skin, especially if you have spots or blemishes, however I personally am not keen on the smell of tea tree, but I'm definitely going to be Checking in the body shop to see if they have any other smells,


Charley cleansing and toning :)


Foot Spa time!


(We just used a 'simple' bubble bath for the bubbles)


Painting our Tooottsieeessssss


Teaaaaaaaaaaa


After this we just watched Films in bed and Chatted/Gossiped!
Thankyou for reading, be sure to let me know what your sleepovers consist of! 
Byeee

Carris x

10 comments:

  1. Loved this post!
    I just followed you on bloglovin' so hopefully you would consider following me back? X

    Lucy // Lucys Life Through a Lense

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleepovers are always great fun! That mask from Lush looks so good. I still haven't watch that movie, I need to add that to my to-do list hahah. Thanks for sharing :)
    Natalie♥
    Yours Truly, NY


    ReplyDelete
  3. Just followed you on bloglovin' and I love your blog! The lush face mask looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the lush face mask, have you ever thought about doing step by step tutorials for make up and hair? you're gorgeous by the way and i love the whole theme of your blog x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking about doing a back to school post with hair and makeup, and thankyou so much!! xx

      Delete
  5. So beyond cute! Pamper nights with friends are so necessary! love the LUSH products :) xx
    adaywithkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments, I always read and reply :)