Sunday, 21 December 2014

Whats In My Bag? (Winter Edition)


So this is my gorgeous mini satchel from River Island, I got it back in May as a birthday present from some of my lovely friends, so i'm not sure how much it was and if they still stock it but i'm so in love with it! I love how tiny it is but looking at these pictures it fits so much inside it! The bag is textured black with gold fastenings, a gold chain and River Island plaque. It features a front pocket and a small inside pocket with a zip.


In the very front pocket, I keep my Phone, the white iPhone 4s, and my earphones, I like to keep my phone in some kind of case because though most of the time I have my phone in my hand, when I do keep it in my bag I find that the screen scratches very easily, this case is from Jack wills.

The next thing in my bag is the beautiful Cath Kidston purse, inside it just has a zip coin section and some card storage, other than money and cards, in my purse I have a bus pass, my key, a trusty Strawberry Chapstick, and some bobby pins with a hair tie.(which by the way I am loving!)

I then have a small notepad from Asda last year with a Jeweled pen, and then just some essentials, -Rimmel wake me up concealer, clear nail polish for laddered tights and usually the lip colour that I am wearing on the day, this one happened to be the Clinique Chubby Stick in 'Chunky Cherry'.

Thankyou for reading :) I'm looking to check out some more blogs so comment yours below and i'll have a look, I'll be posting again next Sunday so I shall see you then!
Carris x

20 comments:

  1. Cute bag! Your blog is lovely!

    http://www.MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little bag. LOve the classic look of it.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bag, and everything in it looks wonderful ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving that bag! The subtle gold mixed in with the black makes it look so classy :)
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, black bags will always be a classic! Thankyou very much xx

      Delete
  5. Cute purse! Have a Merry Christmas :)

    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hope you enjoy your Christmas too :) x

      Delete
  6. I love your bag!! And your notepad is really cute :)

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thankyou, I'm loving vintage florals at the moment :) x

      Delete
  7. Your bag is gorgeous, I've got a similar one from River Island, they never fail to please! Loved this post :)

    karisatkinson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Nice to hear from you again :D x

      Delete
  8. Other than the essential phone/wallet, I also tend to carry around a notebook and pen! If I feel like going lighter, I'll carry my iPad around instead :) Over the holidays a camera is usually on hand as well! MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it can be so handy, especially as I am quite forgetful! Merry Christmas to you too, and happy new year! x

      Delete
  9. Love the bag. So cute! :)

    http://sweetestlittlethiings.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments, I always read and reply :)