Friday, 16 January 2015

Beauty Wishlist!


Hey everyone! So this is a bit of a bonus post for you all today as usually I only post on Sundays, but don't worry, you will still get your Sunday post! Anyway, this is what i've been lusting over for the past month or so...isn't it all so beautiful?! I will hopefully be investing in a few of these products tomorrow whilst shopping but I don't know if I can justify the price of some of them...But hey, a girl can dream!

1. Zoeva Rose Gold Collection: Oh my, isn't rose gold just to die for? I am so in love with all things rose gold, and if you don't already know, I am super addicted to make up brushes, so these are just perfect for me, and I so want them! I've come very close to buying them many times but with them retailing at 65 Euro (without p&p AND in GBP) I have just never really felt like I can splash out on these, especially as I don't actually need them, but i'm hoping that some day these will be sitting in a lovely little pot on my dressing table..please..

2. Garnier Ultimate Blends Sleek Perfecter Hair oil: Wow, that was a mouthful! I've heard so much good feedback about this product repairing split ends, and as i've recently had my hair cut, I want to keep it neat.This product retails at £9.99, which sounds expensive for high street but for a 150ml decent product that works as a heat protectant too, I think its reasonable.

3.Victoria Secret Body Mist: particularly 'Love Spell' This peach and white jasmine scent is my all time favourite, and is a beautiful sweet smell that EVERYONE seems to love! I'm pretty sure it retails in the UK at around £12, but the VS near me sells them for 5 for £30, so clearly I can't just get one! <3

4. NARS sheer glow foundation: Pretty sure my colour is 'Santa Fe', I've heard so much about this but I'm just not wearing foundation enough to splash out around £30 for this! I currently use The Bodyshop BB cream, but when I do run out of my foundation, I might have to invest in this.

5. The Bodyshop Honeycomb Bronzer: Honestly, this picture does this product no justice, its a gorgeously pigmented bronzer, not completely matt but could be used to contour as it barely has any shimmer. I think its retailing in the UK at £13, which isn't bad value if you see it, it's not orange undertoned so shade 02 looks beautiful on pale skin, After seeing it on my friend I simply must have it!

So that concludes my wishlist! Tell me whats on yours? Thanks for reading, 
Carris xx

12 comments:

  1. The brushes look beautiful and I really want to try the VS bodyspray!
    Your blog is amazing!

    Caro x

    http://nilooorac.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting the Garnier Hair Oil for SOO long! And the Zoeva brushes, but they are a bit out of my budget unfortunately :(

    Karis x
    karisatkinson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just purchased it, it works a treat! Yeah, mine too xx

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing, I really need such brushes!

    Thank you for your pleasant comment on my blog. You have a beautiful blog and now I wonder if you want to follow each other?

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those brushes and the NARS! I. Cant. Even.
    They are just perfection! :) My "Wishlist" items for the next month or so would be MAC Rebel (as I may be the last person on earth to not own it), and also the new Maybelline Babyskin - thats a kind of boring one but we do not get it where I live! :)

    http://makeitraynex.com/

    XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm yet to try both of those! Thanks for your comment xx

      Delete
  5. How come every time I read a post like this my beauty budget is gone?

    www.girlattitudes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know how you feel! Thanks for reading and being lovely :) xx

      Delete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments, I always read and reply :)