Monday, 5 January 2015

Make 2015 Your Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
For those super observant readers out there, you may have noticed that I didn't post yesterday,(hence today's post), I did have this post planned but I actually got distracted editing the appearance of my blog,- as you can see, I didn't get very far! I have changed a few little things and it will be a work in progress but for any fellow bloggers out there, do you have any suggestions of how to make my blog more professional? photography especially, I am not content with my photography in the slightest. Ideas please?!

Moving swiftly on, just a short one for you all today, and this post is kind of about my personal goal, which I think could be adapted to fit anyone.

Towards the end of 2014, I decided that I'd had enough of turning opportunities down, though I was not a very confident person and stepping outside my comfort zone was not appealing to me. A summer programme in 'NCS with The Challenge' came up and even though all my friends took part, I turned it away. WRONG MOVE. Luckily for me I was given the chance to take part in NCS' autumn programme, which was much shorter,
so I just said 'yes'.

Honestly, I do wish I'd done the summer scheme because it was so much longer, but just in my week taking part I gained so much as a person, I am much more confident in public speaking, a skill that will really benefit me in the future, so I urge you, if the chance happens to come up for you to take part in NCS, please JUST SAY YES!
You can thank me later!

I have decided to make 2015 my year, starting with a big opportunity that I have accepted for this February, I am going to do work experience in Spain for a week and a half. (I do study Spanish by the way, i'm not that spontaneous) but my point is, that if I can say yes to this, I think you too can accept some opportunities! 

I'm really looking forward to sharing my exciting experiences this year through this blog, starting with my trip to Spain! This is a new year, full of new chances, you just have to push yourself!

Happy New Year!!

Carris x

18 comments:

  1. I like your layout. And as for the photo thing I also have those struggles :( mine just never come out as pretty as the other girls :)
    www.daisyperson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much! And noo I looked at yours earlier! Its good :) x

      Delete
  2. Have a great new start of 2015, set your goals high!

    Oly | TLV Birdie Blog
    http://tlvbirdie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post! That's awesome you're going to Spain!!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, and I dont have GFC but Bloglovin sure :) xx

      Delete
  4. Great Post! Follow each other on GFC, Google+, Twitter, facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    Keep in Touch xx Rabea from germany
    http://www.rabeasbeautytipps.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your work experience in Spain, that will be amazing!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year honey! Wish you aaaaall the best for 2015!!
    Wanna follow each other?? Would make me sooo happy :)

    xoxo Colli // my blog - tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, you too! I'll check out your blog now :) xx

      Delete
  7. Good luck and have a great year~ Btw do you mind following each other on bloglovin? Just let me know!
    Love, Jenny
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy new year & good luck!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Post :)
    How about Following each other on GFC, Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin? Let me know:) Hope we can keep in touch :*
    Lovely, Sylvie from love-love-love-lov.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments, I always read and reply :)