Monday, 26 January 2015

Casual Favourites

Very short *cough* and late post today, Its 11:21 and I have nothing planned but I just wanted to share with you some things that I have been enjoying, a sort of weird favourites, -if you will.

1. My 'One Line A Day' book - I spoke about this previously and expressed my excitement to start it and I'm enjoying it so much! It can be a little inconvenient to find the time daily but having nearly completed a month, it is so lovely to be able to look back on what I did, or how I felt on each day, even if I did nothing. I find that it really helps to find the best in every day when you are documenting it somewhere.

2. Smiling and appreciating- A simple one but lets be honest, it is so easy to get caught up in our own hectic lives and we don't always stop and look around us, Smiling really does make you feel good, and it's contagious, you have the power to influence a persons day, -use it! As for appreciating, do you ever hear a song that really makes you reflect on your life and just somehow connects with you? I am an easily stressed and sometimes very worried person, but I do realise that I have it pretty easy, I have the best friends in the world and I have amazing opportunities that are not open to everyone, I'm not saying that you have to thank and thank and thank people, but just show that you are thankful, it's nice.

3. I have also been loving TV Series', AHS, Broadchurch, even Sex And The City has made a comeback! any suggestions anyone?

I hope you didn't mind my little random post, I have enjoyed writing exactly what is on my mind right now without a plan, something different I suppose. Thanks so much for reading and being lovely, 
Carris xx

2 comments:

  1. I’ve just found your blog and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    I like your posts and photos! Really amazing!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments, I always read and reply :)