Sunday, 8 February 2015

Collective haul for Spain! :)


Hello February, and what a successful shopping trip to start the month off! This haul is a bit of a mix, some things I've been meaning to pick up for a while now, and some things were spur of the moment but I needed some more clothes to take with me on my Spanish work experience and also a few little bits for hand luggage. On that note, next week I will be away, so unless I can find the time in the week to schedule a post, I'm not sure that there will be one. I will do my best all the same :). I hope you enjoy seeing my purchases, let me know what you think about them!

1. Newlook



1. Dark Blue Jeggings
I love these things, I have another pair and they are a great investment, -they look exactly like jeans because the material is so thick, but they are so much more comfortable, I think these were such good value for money at just £15.00!

2. Navy Trousers
I picked these up in the sale for just £8 and I love them, the belt that came with them has a gorgeous gold belt and I love the slim fit of these trousers, definitely a steal at that price!


3. Navy and White Stripe Jumper
This really looks like nothing off but with jeans or the navy trousers it looked really nice, -quite 60's ish, £15.00 I think is reasonable for this, But there is a nice blue turtle neck in newlook that I really think I should have bought, -maybe I'll buy it online.

H&M

1. Black Brogue Style Shoe
I love these! I wanted some little brown brogues for a long time now, but when I saw these, I knew I wanted them. They are a simple lace up shoe with a little bit of a point and a brown sole, not quite a brogue really, and at £24.99 I think these will be well loved as all I have been wearing recently is boots!


Primark



1. Black Handbag
I have to say, this isn't my favourite purchase but at just £10.00 I decided it will do for now. I'm thinking of using this for hand luggage because it's actually fairly big, but I'm not sure yet.

2. 3 Pairs Shoe Liners
£2.00, Adorable huh? I just thought these might look cute with the shoes, don't you agree?

3. Pink Cosmetics Bag
This bag is exactly what I was looking for! It can be quite hard to find the right sized travel make up bag but this is the one for me, at just £3.00 I had no doubts.

4/5. Mini travel sized products
Hand sanitizer- 60p, Simple Facial Wash- £1

As you can see in the top photo, I also purchased a copy of 'Love, Tanya' by Tanya Burr from Waterstones for £10, I've already had a flick through and I really like it, Its exactly my kind of book, the type of book that you can always have a flick through and refer back to whether it be hairstyles, make up tips, health and fitness, I just really like this book, well done, Tan! Thanks for reading, Hope January has treated you well!

Carris x







7 comments:

  1. VERY NICE SHOES HONEY! I LIKE ;)

    Check it out my new post:
    http://honeyandcotton.org/sockes-and-heels/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, those shoes! I've been needing some sensibleish, yet pretty ones for work. I totally know what style I need now!

    Belle

    todaybelle.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I really like them :) thanks for the comment :) xxx

      Delete
  3. I use that face wash, and it is really great! Although I have the bigger size, this smaller one should be great for me to have for travelling. I love Tanya's book, and that cosmetic bag is gorgeous! Loved this haul :)

    Karis Xx
    karisatkinson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that bag from Primark :)

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments, I always read and reply :)