Tuesday, 24 February 2015

Segovia 2015


Waheeyyy I'm back!! hope you're all well. In case you're new around here, I have been away for eight days on work experience in Spain with the company 'Halsbury Travel' and honestly it was such a good experience. I study Spanish A level so this was a great opportunity to practice and improve my language since the locals don't really speak English. I've loved my time there, my work placement was in a nursery just up the road from the hotel and I enjoyed celebrating the 'Carnaval' time with the children very much- In Spain, the carnival goes on for days and everyone gets dressed up, its great fun! Anyway I just wanted to show you some photos from the trip, Segovia is a very beautiful place.


La Catedral - Plaza Mayor


I don't actually know where this was, but a little church


El Aqueducto de Segovia




This is a photo of our group outside the castle 'Alcazar de Segovia'. This is actually the real castle that the Disney castle is based on, you can see the resemblance however its clearer from the other side, -look it up! very pretty!

Thanks for reading Lovelies, post again soon :)
Carris xx


9 comments:

  1. Wow the pictures are so pretty! And you are too aha :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also I'm loving your blog too and how you love vintage things! x

      Delete
    2. Thankyou so much, you're so kind! I'm glad you like it! I've been updating it for a long time so its nice to have some feedback <3 xx

      Delete
  2. Great photos! That's a very lovely place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I know there was so much to see! xx

      Delete
  3. Hi Carris
    I think your blog is really cool and cute, so I nominated you for the Sisterhood of World Bloggers award :) I hope you have a nice day.
    http://www.girlattitudes.com/2015/03/sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html
    xx Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'll take a look in a second! Xx

      Delete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments, I always read and reply :)