Monday, 6 April 2015

OOTD: Easter Walk


Happy Easter!! Hope you've all had a great day, and had a lovely time with family, friends, or whoever you spent your weekend with. Here in the UK, the Sun made a little appearance, so I spent the afternoon with my niece at the park, and I Just thought I'd show you my Easter walk outfit.






Coat- Newlook
Cropped Stripe Jumper- Newlook
Ripped Joni Jeans- Topshop
Boots- Boohoo.com
Bag- Primark
Earrings- Newlook
Princess Ring- Pandora
Hair band- Claire's Accessories 
Hair-tie/ Bracelet - Amazon!


Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed 
Carris x


17 comments:

  1. I'm in love with this outfit! I love ripped jeans at the moment, but haven't had the chance to pick some up yet, I'll definitely look in Topshop next time I stop by! You look stunning, such a lovely post :)

    Karis,
    karisatkinson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous casual look! I have been digging stripes top recently and am completely loving the one your wear, very pretty!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit, especially the top! :)
    http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your coat you look so cute!
    Emma | GlamAndGeek

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that jumper! It looks super cute with those jeans! xx

    Kirsty Leigh| Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the outfit, its so cute and springy

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    cityofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love yyour style! I actually own that very own top! Your blog is so good though, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much! Thats so lovely of you xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the coat and pants! Beautiful!
    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments, I always read and reply :)