Sunday, 24 May 2015

The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter


As promised, a new post each Sunday, -I'm doing well, don't you think?
Anyway, I just wanted to talk to you all a little bit about this gorgeous cleansing butter from the body shop, I know my posts seem to be very beauty orientated recently but I'm really enjoying a few new products at the moment so that's what I'm writing about, I think my next post will be lifestyle anyway.

I actually purchased this product after reading Caroline Hirons' blog, I'm sure you're all familiar with her brilliant blog but if not check it out, -I'm sure you'll find it useful, but anyway, while reading her 'dry skin cheat sheet' I actually realised that I should NOT be using a foaming cleanser,
 -apparently they dry out your skin.

I wanted a high street product and this one retails at £12, I honestly cannot stress enough how much I love this product, when I massage it into my skin it dissolves even my waterproof mascara so fast and my skin feels so clean when I've washed it off. No residue is left on my face after and I love using it before bed and in the morning, its not greasy at all and i would probably agree with the description that it is suitable for all skin types, however maybe read Caroline's blog to make sure you find the right product for you!

What kind of cleanser do you use, and how much would you pay for a good cleanser?
 Thanks for reading!
Carris x

5 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this from the body shop yet

    Lots of love xxx
    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Body Shop products because I know they're definitely all cruelty free :) I haven't tried this one yet but I will give it a try, and I love chamomile! x

    ♥.•*¨ Amanda Says ¨*•.♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. this sounds nice, i love their stuff so i might have to give it a try :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments, I always read and reply :)