Sunday, 10 May 2015

The Creative Blogger Award


Hey Lovelies! 
I was unaware that tags are actually some of my most popular posts, so while I was sat thinking about writing up another tag post, the lovely Amanda at amandasays had tagged me in this, so thanks so much for tagging me Amanda, you should all go check out her post!


Rules
1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog
2. Share 5 facts about yourself
3. Nominate around 10 bloggers and add their links
4. Notify the bloggers you included
5. Keep the rules in your post to make it easy to everyone to know what to do!

Five facts about me
I have a massive phobia of seaweed
I'm the least sporty person you will ever meet, but I am loving yoga at the minute 
I'm a really creative person, painting, drawing, baking, I love anything like that! I have no idea where i'm going in life but as long as I get to be creative i'm happy! 
Orange is my favourite flavour, scent, and one of my favourite colours
My favourite album will always be 'Inside In/ Inside Out' - The Kooks


I nominate the following beautiful bloggers:

As always, thanks for reading, and just to let you know, my posts will now be every Sunday, so be sure to follow or check back next Sunday for a new post! 
Carris x

9 comments:

  1. do you know why you have a phobia of sea weed? i have a phobia of sharks haha :) x x

    http://millieerosee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate how tangely it gets around your feet and legs and you don't know what it is, there could be animals in it! Haha yeah i'm not a massive fan of sharks either! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this tag and yay to yoga! I have been doing it an hour a day, 6 days a week for the past month and am loving it too. And thank you for tagging me! xx

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you're welcome! Wow thats commitment! I currently do 45 mins however only 5 days a week if that! Thats mostly due to it being exam time so I dont always have the chance haha xx

      Delete
  4. OMG Caz thank you so much for nominating me! I can't believe it. This really made me day. I'm still busy reviewing for my exam next week but I'll do my best to work on this as soon as I cleared my schedule, I promise! :)

    By the way, I really liked reading the facts about you. Hehe. I highly admire creative people like you, especially because you know how to paint. I can't paint but I've always admired people who can draw/paint because it seems that you can create something original AND beautiful just by using your imagination. More power to you! I'll inform you ASAP when I'm done with the creative blogger award post. xx

    Roxanne ♥ | Awkward Turtle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, I love your blog! Thank you so much for your consistenty lovely comments on my blog, I really appreccate them! Be sure to let me know when you've done it! :) xx

      Delete
  5. I like the fact that you are into lots of things which make you creative :)
    BTW You asked me on my blog how often I blog, actually, I am not a good blogger who has a fixed schedule to blog, mainly I am busy and lazy :/ But I am going to improve it :)
    Thanks for being interested in my blog sweetie!


    alheaology.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh that doesn't mean your'e not a good blogger, everyone is different and I think you're a great blogger hence my interest! :) x

      Delete
  6. Great information. Thanks for providing us such a useful information. Keep up the good work and continue providing us more quality information from time to time. Creative

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments, I always read and reply :)