Sunday, 31 May 2015

We All Scream For Ice Cream!!


 Helloooo! I wasn't actually going to do a post this week as I didn't feel like I had prepared anything, but i'm on such a roll with doing blogposts every week and I didn't want to break the cycle!

Anyway, last year, this chain of ice cream parlours popped up all over the place, and last week I visited one for the first time. The parlour has a very 50's retro theme and its such a lovely calm atmosphere to sit with a friend and talk in, it reminds me of a tea room type venue.

The pricing is reasonable, I pain around £5 for a chocolate sundae with caramel sauce and clotted cream which was gorgeous, and we sat in there for around 45 mins. I thought it was really nice and different, a really lovely idea!

Are there ice cream parlours near you? Has a 'Lickety Lick' popped up where you live?
Carris x



3 comments:

  1. Definitely could do with some ice cream right about now, it's pretty hot here! x www.coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, raining here today so no ice cream for me! xx

      Delete
  2. I'm not sure I can ever go back to any other place, after an experience like this. This place is appropriate in a space that lends so much gravitas to events. The design of event space is sharp and environment is unbelievably good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments, I always read and reply :)