Tuesday, 16 June 2015

Whats On My Face Wednesday


Hey guys, a bit of a different post today, mid-week, I just thought it would be a nice change to show you what i'm actually wearing on my face, so here goes!

 

Body shop Instablur primer, No7 foundation in Calico. I use the collection concealer under my eyes and then apply the Rimmel concealer stick on any spots using that tiny little real techniques brush, I skipped powder this day as my skin was especially dry.


I used the bronzer in the Sleek contour kit to contour my cheek bones and then applied a little of the Maybeline Jelly Glow on the apples of my cheeks using the Zoeva face shape, this is quite a subtle blush but works really nicely on dry skin. I then highlighted using the same palette.


  I used Mac 'Painterly' paint pot, then ''Factory' from the Naked 3 all over my lid and 'Trick' on the 
inner corners using the brush that came with the palette. I then used 'Faint' form the Naked Basics palette in my crease using the Zoeva Petite Crease brush. To finish I used the soft brown Khol Kajal eyeliner from Rimmel to create a thin line and a soft wing, and curled my eyelashes and applied the Benefit They're real mascara.


 I like to use any lip balm with an SPF as they last longer, -this one is by Malibu. I then applied a gloss on my lips, my favourites are by Barry M but this is just an old 'MIRROR MIRROR' gloss.

Thanks for reading, 
Carris x

6 comments:

  1. So pretty! I haven't tried any Barry M makeup before but that lip gloss looks lovely!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! I've not tried much of their makeup really :) xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous look, I always wanted to try out the Body Shop's instablur primer, everyone seems to love it! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments, I always read and reply :)