Sunday, 5 July 2015

What's In My Everyday Summer Bag


Hey everyone, so this week i'm going to share with you what's in my bag, I haven't done one since last year so I thought it was about time! This is my gorgeous little bag from Accessorize,  I actually only just got it as it was a present from my mum after she'd been to London, however it's now in the sale for £13.50, so I suggest you all get your hands on it fast!


So, inside my bag there are two compartments, the first one holds just my sunglasses which are these vintage-y cream ones from Aspire Style, I think they were only £12 which is quite good.

I like to keep my sunglasses separate because somehow they always end up scratched! Anyway, the remaining contents of my bag are just in the larger compartment, starting with my Cath Kidston purse (which just contains money, cards, my buspass, a random chapstick and a hair tie).  

I then have a little hairbrush from Claire's Accessories which I only usually carry with me if my hair is straight and down, and some mini sized Ted Baker perfume, in a very pretty bottle (ooh la la).

Of course, I have my phone in my bag and sometimes a pair of earphones, and today I had a little Vaseline too as my shoes were rubbing :( ... Anyway.. lastly I have a little purse from Newlook containing concealer, a little mirror and my lipstick of the day -which by the way was the Rimmel Kate Moss in 38, very beautiful for summer!

Thanks for reading, let me know of any post ideas as I haven't actually planned next week's yet!

Carris xx


7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty colour bag, I also love the sunnies and the purse so cute! x http://www.coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw your bag is so cute, I love the colour! I always keep my sunglasses in a case because i hate them getting scratched up!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, and I agree, I wish I could remember that! :') xx

      Delete
  3. Ah that bag is gorgeous! Such a pretty colour, I can't believe it was only £13.50! Lovely sunglasses too

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Yesss, the sale is still going too xx

      Delete
  4. You have a very cute blog! Thanks for visiting mine and leaving a comment a little while ago. I haven't done one of these posts yet, but they are always fun to read and see. I'll be following you from now on through G+! Hope you follow me as well. As far as posting ideas, how about a post on recent trends or one you love? Have a great rest of the week!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments, I always read and reply :)